The standard delivery and return method for all orders is “Curbside” Delivery and Return. If your order includes items that require us to set up for you (i.e. canopies, tents, heaters, inflatables), you must have a flat, level and unobstructed pathway wide enough for passage of the largest item from the delivery truck to the setup location. To read our full policies regarding your party rental order, please see our Rental Agreement.
Curbside delivery and return means...
- All items in the order will be placed at the Delivery Address at a ground level location on a flat, hard surface up to 20 ft from the Delivery truck as long as there is a flat, level and unobstructed path to the desired drop-off area. The pathway must be wide enough for passage of the largest requested item in the order. Renter agrees that paths with deep cracks, cobblestone, gravel, mulch or similar ground coverings are NOT considered flat, level or unobstructed. A flat, level and unobstructed path is one that is mostly smooth with no stairs, incline or slope.
- We will stack and/or set all items in this location for the Renter to set up as they please. Set up is entirely the Renter's responsibility.
- Renter will re-stack and/or set all items in the same manner and at the same location to which they were dropped off by the start of the Return Arrival Window for a BBS Agent to pick up or an additional fee will apply. All items will remain the full responsibility of the Renter until they are accepted by a BBS Agent to load onto the delivery truck and should not be left unattended anywhere they are accessible by members of the public or where they might be damaged, lost or stolen.
- Additional charges may apply if Renter asks BBS Agent(s) to drop off items at a location that is not accessible via a flat, level and unobstructed path.
- Additional charges may apply for the drop-off or pick-up of items further than 20 ft from the Delivery Truck or if there is not a flat, level and unobstructed pathway wide enough to allow passage of the items to the Renters desired drop-off/pick-up area.
- Delivery farther than curbside up to 20 ft is available at no extra charge only IF there is a flat, level and unobstructed path to the Renter's preferred drop off area on the delivery property that is at least wide enough to allow passage of the largest item in the order.
- An additional charge may apply on delivery if Renter requires BBS Agent(s) to use stair steps or an elevator to deliver and/or return to pick up any items.