Helium Tank Rentals
Want to make the balloons float at your event? Unfortunately, air cannot do that but helium can! Rent one of the helium tanks below to inflate the balloons at your event. Please remember that if you are inflating latex balloons, it is best to inflate them the same day as your event as latex balloons generally last 12-20 hours with helium. Foil balloons can be safely inflated the day before your event as they can last 5-7 days inflated.
We have Helium Tank Rentals available in many different sizes to suit your event size and/or inflating needs in any city in Los Angeles County. Combine 2 or more helium tanks for rent if you need a larger amount of helium than we have in any one helium tank available. Our 20 cu ft Helium Tank will fill about 40 standard size balloons inflated to 11". Our 30 cu ft Helium Tank Rental will fill about 60 standard sized 11" balloons. Our 55 cu ft Helium Tank Rental will fill about 110 standard sized balloons. Our 80 cu ft Helium Tank Rental can fill 160 standard sized balloons. Our 244 cu ft Helium Tank Rental can fill 488 standard sized balloons. Our 291 cu ft Helium Tank Rental can fill 582 balloons.
How much helium do I need to fill up my balloons?
Use the following chart to choose the best size and amount of helium you need to inflate many different types of balloons including: 9" Round Latex balloons, 11" Round Latex balloons, 12" Round Latex balloons, 16" Round Latex balloons, 18" Round Latex balloons, 24" Round Latex balloons, 3 ft Round Latex balloons and 18" Round Foil balloons. These are estimates. Actual output may vary. See balloon manufacturer for specific helium requirements for other balloon sizes.
Approximate Output of Balloons per Helium Tank Rental
How to Use Our Helium Tanks to Inflate Your Balloons
Inflating Latex Balloons
1. Put Balloon on Nozzle: Roll the opening of the balloon over the nozzle provided with your helium tank rental. Hold the balloon in place in the nozzle with your hand.
2. Press or Bend the Nozzle: This will release the helium quickly into the balloon.
3. Stop Bending or Pressing the Nozzle: When you've reached the size of balloon you want, stop bending the nozzle to stop the release of helium. Do not overfill balloons as they may pop.
4. Remove the Balloon from the Nozzle: Pinch the end of the balloon and pull it off of the nozzle.
5. Tie a Knot: Tie the neck of the balloon to keep the helium inside of the balloon!
Inflating Foil or Mylar Balloons
1. Put the Opening of the Foil Balloon on the Nozzle: Firmly hold the balloon over the nozzle.
2. Press or Bend the Nozzle: With the balloon firmly held in place, bend or press the nozzle to release the helium into the balloon.
3. Stop Pressing the Nozzle: To stop the release of helium when the foil or Mylar balloon looks mostly smooth. Some wrinkles may remain but will smooth out over time. DO NOT over inflate of the balloon will pop.
4. Seal the Opening: Foil or Mylar balloons seal automatically. Simply pinch the opening together
5. Add a Ribbon: Add a ribbon through the hole provided below the opening only. If you tie a ribbon around the valve as you might with a latex balloon, helium may escape from the balloon.
All prices on rental items are the daily rental rate per item per day (i.e. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, etc.) regardless of the length of time in one day that they are needed. All orders require a $100 minimum SUBTOTAL plus a $30 flat rate Delivery Fee. A $200 minimum SUBTOTAL is required for delivery on a Holiday. Most areas within 25 miles of Downtown Los Angeles receive free "Same Day Return". We do not charge sales tax. We do not currently allow for customer "pick-ups" or subleasing. All orders must be delivered by us to the Delivery Address where they must remain for the duration of the rental period. Our standard delivery and return service is "Curbside" up to 20 ft from the delivery truck. Delivery and pick up further than "Curbside" - if preferred or required - may result in additional charges. All prices and fees are subject to change without notice at any time. For our full terms and conditions, please read our Rental Agreement.