Our inflatable bounce house rentals are available for rent and delivery in Los Angeles, CA and surrounding cities within Los Angeles County.
BOUNCE HOUSE RENTALS
Whether you know them as bounce houses, inflatables, bouncy castles, jumpers or moonwalks, our inflatable rentals are some of the most fun party rentals you can find. Our bounce house rentals are great for many kinds of events especially kids birthday parties. Bounce house rentals are a great kids party rental as they let kids have a ton of fun while being physically active and exercising their bodies. Exercise is great for overall health and having such a fun way to exercise makes a bounce house rental a great choice for most children to enjoy. We have standard sized units that are well-kept and ready for you and your guests to enjoy. While most people choose to have us set up these bouncy castles outdoors, we can also set them up indoors, provided that the setup location meets the proper clearance requirements. We also have inflatable slides and obstacle courses. Most of our inflatable units are "dry" units and should not get wet. However, we do have an Inflatable Water Slide & Pool which is able to get wet and is super fun for hot summer days. Many kids and adults have enjoyed jumping in our inflatable bounce houses, slides and obstacle courses for hours at a time at all kinds of parties and you can too!
BOUNCE HOUSE SETUP SITE
Set up and tear down of our bounce house rentals is included in the rental cost of every bounce house rental. We arrive to set up and return to tear down all inflatable units which - for most units - will take about 30 minutes to complete. Larger units may require up to 40 minutes for each set up and tear down.
- Path to Setup Location. All of our inflatable bounce house rentals are over-sized, heavy items which weigh between 150 lbs and 400 lbs, depending on the unit. All inflatables must be delivered and picked up using a dolly. In order to accommodate passage of the dollies and inflatable units, the path to the desired set up location must be flat, level, unobstructed and at least 3 ft wide to allow passage of the inflatable unit. The path must be at least 4 ft wide for larger units such as the inflatable obstacle course, inflatable slide and inflatable water slide and pool.
- Clearance Required. Most of our inflatable bounce houses must have enough space to allow a minimum 3 ft clearance on all sides of the inflatable setup. All bounce houses or inflatables require a flat, level, unobstructed land area free from debris, rocks, sticks, branches and animal feces. All inflatable units also require a clear vertical height free from branches, wires, cables, eaves, ceilings or other obstacles. The actual size of clearance that these units require are specified in their individual listings. It is the Renters responsibility to measure the intended bounce house setup location and make sure that the selected inflatable unit will fit in the location. There will be no refunds if we arrive to set up the bounce house but the delivery property does not have a flat, clean and unobstructed location available for the setup.
- Power Required. Depending on the required number of blowers for the selected inflatable unit, one or two air blowers will be delivered and set up to blow air into the inflatable unit. Each air blower requires a grounded electrical outlet to work properly. Please make sure that the outlet you intend to use is on a dedicated 20 amp breaker and that no other unnecessary items are plugged into the same circuit. If the power outlet you intend to use to power the blower for the inflatable unit is more than 6 feet away from the bouncer setup location, please have a 3-prong outdoor extension cord that is long enough to reach your power source ready on delivery. If you do not have one available to use, please add one to your rental.
BOUNCE HOUSE SAFETY RULES
To ensure the safest time in a bounce house, we ask that all of our customers adhere to the following bounce house or inflatable structures safety rules. If you will be renting a bounce house from us, please make anyone who wishes to enter the inflatable unit aware of these safety rules.
- The Renter of the inflatable unit is required to supervise all persons in and around the inflatable unit during the rental period. If the Renter is not able to supervise persons in the inflatable unit during use, the unit must be turned off and no persons should be allowed in or around the unit.
- The total weight of people that can safely enjoy the inflatable unit, slide or obstacle course at the same time is directly related to the size of the unit. The weight approved for the unit you select will be stated in the items listing. Please do not exceed the total weight limits as that may damage the inflatable and lead to injury.
- Persons in the inflatable unit at the same time should be of similar age, weight and height. Ex: Adults and older children should not ride or jump with younger children at the same time as this can result in injury.
- No persons under 3 years of age are allowed in any inflatable unit unless the unit is specifically designed for their age group. Children ages 3 - 6 must only be allowed in with adult supervision and with children of the same size.
- Persons with mental or physical impairment should not be permitted in the inflatable unit, slide or obstacle course. This includes those under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The inflatable unit MUST BE securely anchored at all times. DO NOT move the inflatable unit from the area where it is set up by our delivery person or team.
- To avoid neck and back injuries, flips, wrestling, piling, somersaults or rough play are not allowed.
- There is absolutely NO silly string, gum, candy, food, drink, water or sticky substances allowed in the inflatable unit. If upon pick-up cleaning of such prohibited items is deemed necessary, the Renter will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
- NO eyeglasses, jewelry, sharp objects, glass objects or toys that may cause injury or damage to persons or the unit are allowed in the inflatable unit.
- NO pets are allowed in the inflatable unit at any time.
- Children or adults with long hair should tie their hair before entering the inflatable unit.
- NO pulling on the nets or tipping over of the inflatable unit is allowed.
- Keep people and liquids away from the blower(s) at all times.
- If weather conditions are not safe for operation and use of the inflatable unit (e.g. rain, snow, high winds), all persons must exit immediately and the blower(s) must be turned off.
- All entrances and/or exits to the inflatable unit must be kept clear of obstructions at all times.
Bounce Houses for rent in Los Angeles
Inflatable Mini Bounce House • Inflatable Magic Bounce House • Inflatable Jungle Bounce House • Inflatable Blue Bounce House • Inflatable Pink & Purple Bounce House • Inflatable 3-in-1 Bounce House • 16' Inflatable Slide • 16' Inflatable Water Slide & Pool • 40' Inflatable Obstacle Course Challenge